Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C.

Serving San Jose & Santa Clara County

Contact us for your 30 minute


We speak English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Vietnamese

Privacy Policy

If my ex-spouse relocates, can they take my child with them?

Depending on the circumstances, it may be possible for your ex-spouse to take your child or children with them when choosing to relocate. If you share joint custody, parental relocation becomes a much more complicated issue and modifications may need to be made to the custody agreement. However, if the other partner has sole physical custody, it may be the case that they are entitled to take your child to their new home.

© 2017 Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C. All Rights Reserved. Marketing By: mediasmack