Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C.

Serving San Jose & Santa Clara County

Free 30 Minute Initial Case Evaluation with an Attorney
All appointments offered from our Santa Clara office only.

Contact us for Your Initial 30 Minute


All consultation appointments will be offered out of our Santa Clara office only

We speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Vietnamese, Slovak and Czech.

Privacy Policy

If I lose my job, will my child support payments automatically change?

No. The only way that your child support payments can be changed is by a court order or a court-approved stipulation. Therefore, if your financial circumstances change in such a way that you can no longer afford to meet your child support obligations, it is likely necessary to seek a modification to your child support arrangement.

© 2018 Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C. All Rights Reserved.