Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C.

Serving San Jose & Santa Clara County

Free 30 Minute Initial Case Evaluation with an Attorney
All appointments offered from our Santa Clara office only.

Contact us for Your Initial 30 Minute


All consultation appointments will be offered out of our Santa Clara office only

We speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Vietnamese, Slovak and Czech.

Privacy Policy

Are there other ways to get divorced than contested or uncontested?

Yes. There are several possible alternatives to the more traditional forms of contested and uncontested divorce, so you should be able to find one that works for your situation. There is simplified divorce, mediated divorce, collaborative divorce, and sometimes you can even file for same-sex divorce and military divorce, since these types of divorces are quite different than others. Talk with an attorney today about which form of divorce makes the most sense for your situation.

© 2018 Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C. All Rights Reserved.