Law Office of Daniel Jensen, LLC

Serving Santa Clara County

Please contact us to schedule a consultation.
All appointments offered via phone.

Please contact us for your


All consultation appointments will be offered via phone. Please read our announcement regarding the coronavirus.

We speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Slovak, and Czech.

Privacy Policy

What if my ex-spouse won’t pay child support?

If you are having trouble getting child support payments from an ex-spouse, then you may require the assistance of an experienced attorney. Enforcement of child support payment orders is certainly possible, though you may find it difficult to pursue enforcement on your own. What’s called “contempt of court” might be issued to the non-paying spouse, which can have numerous penalties for him or her. Working with your attorney and the courts should get you the support that you need.