San Jose Attorney Offering Family Law and Criminal Defense Services
Daniel Jensen, a Santa Clara native, is recognized as one of the most effective litigators in the area. An independent survey of judges and attorneys acknowledged Daniel Jensen as one of the best criminal defense attorneys in Santa Clara Valley. He has a very diverse client base that come from all walks of life, including people who are most familiar with the workings of the court. He has represented superior court judges, court clerks, district attorneys and police personnel on numerous occasions. As a San Jose attorney, he finds equal satisfaction in helping families through divorce and child custody disputes as well as defending individuals facing criminal charges.
Mr. Jensen has over 35 years of experience in the criminal justice system: 14 years as a police officer and police sergeant where his assignments included everything from SWAT to Narcotics. He also has also practiced law for over 25 years in civil, criminal, federal, and state courts. He has successfully defended first degree murder cases in state courts. Additionally, he has successfully prosecuted complex civil rights violations in federal court. Throughout his career, he has participated in over 200 jury and court trials.
Since Mr. Jensen practices both criminal defense and family law, he has the unique experience necessary to handle cases involving child abuse and domestic violence. As aggressive litigators, Daniel Jensen and his team can help you fight to protect yourself and your family.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Federal and State Court Litigation
- 35% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Francisco, California, 1982 J.D.
- San Jose State University, San Jose, California, 1978 B.A.
- Major: Administration of Justice
- Independent Survey of Judges and Attorneys
Honors and Awards
- Best Criminal Defense Attorneys in Santa Clara Valley
- Five Times, Silicon Valley’s Best Lawyers in Criminal Law and Family Law