Ms. Ferreyra is a graduate of Golden Gate University, School of Law in San Francisco, CA, where she was awarded the Faculty Award for Academic Excellence in Family Law. She also participated in various organizations and community services groups throughout law school, where she served as the President and Vice-President of the Latino American Law Student Association and the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2003. Ms. Ferreyra received her undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1998.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, Ms. Ferreyra clerked for the Honorable Marjorie Slabach in the Family Law Department of the San Francisco Superior Court and worked for several family law practitioners in San Francisco, Ca.
Ms. Ferreyra is currently an associate attorney at the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, where she practices mostly family law and civil litigation. She is bilingual in Spanish and English and is a member of the Santa Clara Bar Association, where she volunteers for the High School Mock Trial Competition.
- Family Law
- Child and Spousal Support
- Modifications to Child and Spousal Support
- Modifications to Visitations
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- California, 2003
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D.
- Honors: Faculty Award for Academic Excellence in Family Law
- Honors: President, Latino American Law Student Association
- Honors: Vice-President, Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, 1998 B.A.
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara Bar Association Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Marjorie Slabach, San Francisco Superior Court, Clerk, Family Law Department
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, High School Mock Trial Competition
- Santa Clara Superior Court ADR Panel, serving as an Early Neutral Evaluator