Betty Y. Mac
Bay area native Betty Y. Mac studied law at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, CA, where she graduated at the top of her class. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2009. Ms. Mac received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley, in Anthropology.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C., Ms. Mac worked for law firms in both Los Angeles and San Francisco, concentrating on family law and civil litigation. Her background includes an extensive knowledge of family law, with an emphasis on complex, pre-marital agreements and high-asset marital dissolutions. She also focuses on civil litigation, including contract disputes, business litigation, and landlord tenant actions. As a thoughtful and passionate attorney, she will get to know the details of your case and tirelessly advocate for you.
Ms. Mac is currently a senior associate attorney at the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, P.C., where she practices mostly family law and civil litigation. She is bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English, and is a member of the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area and the Asian Pacific American Bar Associates of Silicon Valley. In her spare time, she enjoys being with her family and two dogs.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child and Spousal Support
- Modifications to Child Custody and Visitations
- Modifications to Child and Spousal Support
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Landlord Tenant Law
- California, 2009
- Loyola Marymount University, School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, California, B. A. in Anthropology
- Phi Beta Kappa, inducted in April 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asian American Bar Association of Greater Bay Area
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney, Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area monthly legal clinic
- Mandarin Chinese