Ms. Truong is a graduate of University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, CA, where she received a concentration in Criminal Law and served on the Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal and Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. She also actively participated in various organizations and community service groups throughout law school. She served as the Vice-President and Graduation Chair of the Vietnamese American Law Society and was a member of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2015. Ms. Truong received her undergraduate degree in Sociology from the University of California, Irvine in 2009.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, Ms. Truong interned for the Honorable Nathan D. Mihara of Sixth District Court of Appeal and various public defender offices in Northern and Southern California.
Ms. Truong is currently an associate at the Law Office of Daniel Jensen, where she practices mostly criminal law and family law. She is bilingual in Vietnamese and English.
Areas of Practice
- Family law
- California, 2015
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D.
- Concentration: Criminal Law
- Honors: Vice-President and Graduation Chair, Vietnamese American Law Society
- Journals: Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal, Senior Articles Editor and Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, Staff Editor
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California, 2009, B.A.
- Major: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara Bar Association Member